Friday, September 29, 2006

off on hols



How do you boost an economy? By creating new longer holidays so people can go off an spend without the distractions of work. Well, that's what Chinese government did when they instituted the 'Golden Week' holidays of Chinese New Year, May Day and National Day and it's working - these week-long national holidays mean significant sales peaks for many categories. And I'm not complaining either. I'm off for this National Day holiday 'Golden Week' so I won't be posting for a while but back soon, promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish not approve on it. I assume precise post. Expressly the designation attracted me to study the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.